- Unit Price
A Memory and Keepsake Journal for My Family
Cherish your grandparent’s life adventures forever with this memory book for grandpa. This guided keepsake is perfect for gifting: give it to a grandpa-to-be, gift it to your dad on Father’s Day, or share it with your own grandfather to hold on to his memories forever.
Is there anything sweeter than being able to give children a book about their grandpa’s life? This book for grandpa includes all of the best writing prompts so he can be remembered for generations to come.
Sections and writing prompts include:
• Early Childhood: What was your house like growing up? What were your favorite toys or playtime activities?
• School Years: What did you think you wanted to be when you grew up? What were you like as a teenager?
• Work and Travel: What was your first job? What family vacations do you remember the most?
• Love and Family: What’s your best relationship advice? How did you feel when you found out you were going to be a grandfather?
• Character and Values: What do you value most in life? What family values do you hope to pass down?
• Hypotheticals and Curiosities: What’s something you wish you had done differently? What’s the best advice you ever received?
• Words of Wisdom: Additional space to write letters to your family
Special features include:
• Elegant linen with gold foil cover
• Acid-free and archival paper
• Layflat design for easy writing
• Carefully developed designs and prompts allow to you reflect and remember